Early Registration Deadline: June 15, 2020
Regular Registration Deadline: August 17, 2020
Register Now go
- Online registration is highly recommended. If online registration is not available, please contact the Secretariat via email at email@example.com or contact us at Tel. +82-2-373-1005.
- You are able to complete your online registration without making the payment. However, you must complete the full payment before the pre-registration deadline.
- You are able to check the payment status of your registration at 'My Page'.
- You can modify your personal information until August 17, 2020.
|Fellow, Resident, Trainee
|Others (Industry, etc.)
- Conference admission, including all scientific sessions
- Conference Materials including the Program/Book of Abstracts
- Coffee/Tea breaks, lunches, as outlined in the program
The conference registration fee does not include the Gala Dinner or cover airfare, hotel, or other costs.
- Registration acknowledgement will be sent to you by email right after the completion of online registration.
- Registration confirmation will be sent to you by email upon making the appropriate payment.
- Registration without appropriate payment will not be honored until the full payment is received.
- The final receipt will be issued on-site.
By Wire Transfer
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by registrants.
- Please ensure the registrant's name is on the bank remittance receipt.
- Bank Details:
Account Name: Korea Medical Women’s Association
Account No.: 209 910012 37004
Bank Name: KEB Hana Bank
Address: 35 Jung-gu, Euljiro, Seoul, South Korea
Swift Code: KOEXKRSE
By Credit Card
- Payment by credit card is available only through conference website.
- Actual debit amount is subject to change according to the daily exchange rate.
- You can check the payment status of your registration at 'My Page'.
- Cancellation must be notified in writing to the Secretariat by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund policy for the cancellation is as follows:
Cancellation by August 17th, 2020 : 100% refund (Bank service charges will be deducted.)
Cancellation from August 18th, 2020 : No Refund
- Note : All refunds will be made after the conference. All bank services charges and all administration fees will be deducted from the amount of refunds.
- If for any reason the conference organizer should be cancelled, conference will refund the registration fee. The conference organizer is not responsible for the refund of airfare, hotel, or other costs incurred by registrant. Refunds of credit card payments will be made to the same account used for the payment.
Certificate of Attendance
A Certificate of Attendance will be available on the website after the conference. Please use your ID (email address) and password to access the website and download the Certificate.
Conference namebadges must be worn for admission to all conference functions, including Welcome Reception and Gala Evening.